Grand Junction Property Management
If you’re checking out investment properties in Grand Junction, CO, then you may also be examining how to go about managing your property. And if you’re not, you need to be! From day-to-day upkeep to renter interactions, it can without a doubt be completely overwhelming. If these responsibilities aren’t taken seriously, your property may not yield the best profit it can. The key to maximizing your return on investment is to hire experts who are extremely acquainted in both the property management industry and the Grand Junction area.
When you partner with Real Property Management NOW, you are investing your real estate in hands that you can trust. Our knowledge of the Grand Junction area works to your advantage. We use this information to specialize in flourishing within the local market and the unique characteristics of your tenants. This lets you appreciate the benefits of putting money into Grand Junction real estate while permitting us to take care of the nuts and bolts of property management.
Grand Junction Property Management Services
Real Property Management NOW’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We give professional, credible property management services. These range of services cover screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance systems and rent collection. Either you’re an investor with multiple rental homes or unintentional landlord, we have your answer. With an experience of over 30 years, we make managing your investment easy. We do this by giving great rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- No more burning the midnight oil of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll constantly be informed when your property is rented out a different tenant, when rent is taken, when and why someone is evicted, and when repairs or maintenance are needed. Furthermore, your property’s information online will always be available whenever you need it. With Real Property Management NOW, it’s apparent how the right property management company allows you to do very well as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader in the fields of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team prepared to deal with any situation imaginable with your Grand Junction What it all comes down to is that our main objective is to promote high-quality relationships with both investors and residents to make sure that your property is managed just like how you would want your own home managed. When you permit us to take care of the constant, time exhaustive property management jobs for you, you save time and you can concentrate on your efforts on procuring more properties and improving your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
As we continue to grow, the locations that we manage also expands. We are not contained to only the areas listed below, rather we are interested to grow with you depending on your specific location and needs. Just communicate with us if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Grand Junction, CO, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management NOW
Our property management strategy is proven to save you money at every level of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, lower costs, and maximize your earnings— without disrupting your day-to-day activities.
If you are interested in having your Grand Junction property managed by Real Property Management NOW, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our team members, then contact us online or call us directly at 970-852-3151 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide